Beginning/Intermediate/Advanced Ballet Instructor
- Annette Crespo has over 20 years of teaching experience and is a graduate of the NYC La Guardia HS of the Performing Arts
- Annette was trained both in Russian, Vaganova Syllabus and the Cecchetti Method.
- Her passion for contemporary ballet brings forth influences from New York City Ballet and George Balanchine as role models that helped her develop her teaching style.
- She had a successful career as a Classical Ballet dancer, then settled in Seattle were she has been teaching and sharing her expertise for well over 10 years.
- Her performance experience and training background also includes ballroom, modern, flamenco and lyrical.
- Annette looks forward to helping her students build a great work ethic while sharing her passion for detailed and precise execution of movement through dance.
KreativMndz Dance Complex Faculty