Kreativ Dance Fitness
Kreativ Dance Fitness is a team of talented dance fitness instructors and choreographers who are committed and dedicated to helping you reach your overall fitness goals, especially your dance fitness goals! They will continue to push you little by little, help boost your self-esteem and confidence on and off the dance floor, while most importantly having FUN! Together they bring a variety of formats and their own specific style to their classes so you won’t ever get bored. Their playlist consist of old school, to new, and current hits that will continuously challenge and push you every move and step of the way!
Drop-In Rate: $15.00
Bring a friend Deal: You and your friend each pay $10 (normal drop-in rate is $15). ***valid only one time for the individual***
Unlimited Monthly Membership: $45.00 + One-time registration fee is half of the current Unlimted Monthly Membership. When you bring a new friend, friend pays $7.50 (half off the normal drop-in rate) ***valid only one time for the individual*** The Unlimited Monthly Membership includes other special incentives.
$135 Class Pass for 10 classes, good for 90 days after first date of use. Limited time offer only!
5 Single Dance Fitness or 5 Hip-Hop Classes at KreativMndz Dance Complex (Up to 79% Off)
Get it HERE
Kreativ Dance Fitness Instructors
President and Co-Founder of KreativMndz Kreativ Dance Fitness Lead Choreographer + Instructor Rotates Saturdays @ 10:30am and rotates Wednesdays @ 7:00pm
- Eileen’s passion for dance began at age 4. In high school she became head choreographer for Cascade High School’s dance team and then formed the all girls dance group, Remixx, after high school.
- In 2004, she danced with PG FAM under the direction of Kolanie Marks for three years.
- She choreographed Jackson High School’s 2014 dance team (winning 5th in state) and ventured into the fitness world by becoming a Beach Body Insanity Instructor, HIIT Instructor, and a competitor in the 2014 Bikini Competition for NANBF.
- Eileen continues sharing her passion for dance, fitness and health by creating Kreativ Dance Fitness.
Kreativ Dance Fitness Choreographer + Instructor Teaches Saturdays @ 9:30am and rotates Wednesdays @ 7:00pm
- Beginning her dance training at 3 years old, Breanne joined Turning Pointe’s Competition Team at age 12. She was dance captain of her high school’s dance team for two years and went on to choreograph them the following two years.
- After putting dance on hold to become a Certified Surgical Technologist, she quickly immersed herself into classes at Westlake Dance Center and kept dance as a permanent part of her life.
- She has performed in several Sign of the Times shows, En L’air, All the Funny Things, The Summer in House show for Jazz, Contemporary, & Hip Hop, danced in Kari Anderson fitness video, and performed with the Sea Gals for a Seahawks game and the Major League Soccer Cup in Seattle.
- After getting married and having twins, Breanne became a license MixxedFit Instructor in order to share her passion for dance with others!
Kreativ Dance Fitness Choreographer + Instructor and KMDC Hip Hop Instructor Teaches Mondays @ 7:30pm and rotates Saturdays @ 10:30am
- A Monterey Bay, CA native, Courtney found her passion for dance at 8 years old. Trained in all styles of dance, she spent 6 years in LA and sought ever creative opportunity possible. In 2011, she signed with Go 2 Talent Agency.
- Her professional credits include: Choreographer’s Carnival, LA Unbound, World of Dance, Victoria Justice, FOX’s Mobbed, and various local live shows, music videos and commercials.
- She is the Co-Founder/Owner of Dancing Diaries, a writer for GotDanceLA.com and a volunteer for Operation Unite, a non-profit dance workshop. As well as being the Personal & Creative Assistant to G Madison.
- Courtney loves the opportunity to share her knowledge and experiences by contributing to the behind the scenes of KreativMndz and Kreativ Dance Fitness program.
Kreativ Dance Fitness Choreographer + Instructor Rotates Wednesdays @ 7:00pm and rotates Saturdays @ 10:30am
- A Tokyo native, Rie got hooked on Hip Hop as a teenager. Her passion brought her to travel to New York to learn the fundamentals of Hip Hop. In the 90’s Rie taught Hip Hop and actively performed for the Japanese Entertainment Industry.
- Her performance credits include: Japan’s tour A.G., Big L, Organized Konfuzion, Lord Finesse, Japan’s YO! MTV Raps, Rap City Big Lez, “Juice” the movie, and “The Show”.
- After taking a break to raise her 2 kids, Rie returned to dance in 2013 as a dance fitness instructor. She is a licensed Zumba, Fierce Funk, and MixxedFit Instructor.
Kreativ Dance Fitness Sub Choreographer + Instructor and Salsation Instructor Rotates Saturdays @ 10:30am
- Born and raised in Japan, her dance experience started at age 6 where she trained in Ballet, Jazz, Modern, and Hip Hop. She began her career in the fitness industry in 1983.
- She is a certified group fitness instructor for Body Pump, Body Flow, Body Step, Zumba, and MixxedFit. As well as being certified in STOTT Pilates and a personal trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
- Her goal is to help people achieve their health and fitness goals and to change the lives of the people she works with.